Product Description for EARCLEAR Ear Syringe
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Preparing the syringe:
Carefully read instructions and warnings; improper use may result in injury.
- Place tip on top of syringe and hand-turn clockwise until tight.
- Wash syringe prior to first use with warm soapy water and thoroughly rinse several times to ensure soap residue is removed.
- To fill syringe with water, push plunger in completely. Then place the tip of the syringe into drinking water that is at body temperature (37°C) and pull the plunger up until the required amount of water is in the syringe.
Using the syringe:
While seated, hold a small bowl under your ear to catch the running water. Your head should be tilted slightly toward the ear to be irrigated.
- Gently insert the syringe tip fully into the ear canal.
- Depress syringe plunger gradually to irrigate the ear. Never forcefully inject water into the ear canal.
- When the ear canal is fully irrigated carefully remove syringe.
- Clean syringe thoroughly after each use.
- Never use cold water or hot water.
- If you experience dizziness or pain, discontinue use. Do not resume irrigation without consulting a doctor.
- Never irrigate ears if eardrum is known to be perforated, or if any drainage, bleeding, pain or irritation is present.
- The syringe is not to be used without the tip or for any other purpose. Note – the syringe is not sterile.
- The tri-stream tip is to be used only with the supplied syringe.
- Use in children under twelve (12) years of age only on advice of a doctor or pharmacist.
- You should use the syringe only to remove excessive ear wax as ear wax helps protect your ear.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist.
Cleaning and Storage:
Wash the syringe thoroughly with warm soapy water. Rinse the syringe thoroughly, remove excess water and allow to air dry.
Store in a cool, dry place. Dispose of the syringe and its tip in household waste when no longer required.