Product Description for WARTNER Plantar Wart Remover 50mL
What else should I know?
Dimethyl Ether and Propane.
1. Soak foot with the plantar wart in warm water for 5 minutes. Dry thoroughly.
2. File the plantar wart area with file supplied, prior to treatment file the plantar wart area with file supplied, prior to treatment
3. Slide the opening of the foam applicator over the stick of the holder.
4. Place the holder with the foam applicator in the opening on the top of the cap.?
5. Holding the can firmly at the bottom, press down the valve strongly for two to three seconds. You will hear a hissing sound.
6. Remove the holder the foam applicator from the valve. The foam applicator is saturated with cold liquid and condensation will form. This condensation is harmless.
7. Leave the foam applicator on the holder and then lightly place the tip of the foam applicator on the wart or plantar wart that is to be frozen. The foam applicator should be applied to the area for no more than 20 seconds.