Product Description for Otrivin Nasal Drops Junior 10ml
– Excessive use may damage lining of nose.
– If irritation occurs, discontinue use.CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
– If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice.
– Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene.
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.5mg/mL.CONTAINS
Benzalkonium Chloride as a Preservative
Children aged 6-11 years only on the advice of a doctor or pharmacist.Dosage
– Children aged 6-11 years: 2-3 drops per nostril.
– Use 2-3 times daily, as necessary.
– Do not use more often than every 8-10 hours.
– Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
How to use Otrivin:
– Clear nose of mucus by wiping, or have child blow gently. Lie child down with head lower than shoulders.
– Insert dropper a little way into the nostril and squeeze bulb gently to release required number of drops.
– Repeat in other nostril. Replace cap.USAGE ADVICE
Use Otrivin for:
Fast relief of a blocked or runny nose caused by colds, flu, sinusitis, hayfever or other allergic rhinitis.
Do not use:
– In children under 6 years of age.
– If allergic to Xylometazoline.
– After recent operations through the nose or mouth.
– If you have narrow angle glaucoma.