Product Description for Otrivin Nasal Drops Adult 10ml
– Excessive use may damage lining of nose.
– If irritation occurs, discontinue use.CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
– If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice.
– Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene.
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 1 mg/mL.CONTAINS
Benzalkonium Chloride as a Preservative
Adults and children 12 years and over.Dosage:
– Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 or 3 drops per nostril.
– Use 2-3 times daily, as necessary.
– Do not use more often than every 8-10 hours.
– Blow nose gently to clear.
– Tilt head back.
– Insert dropper a little way into the nostril and squeeze bulb gently to release required number of drops.
– Repeat in other nostril.
– Replace cap.USAGE ADVICE
Use Otrivin for:
Fast relief of a blocked or runny nose caused by colds, flu, sinusitis, hayfever or other allergic rhinitis.
Do not use Otrivin:
– If under 12 years. Use Otrivin Junior.
– If you are allergic to Xylometazoline.
– After recent operations through the nose or mouth.
– If you have narrow angle glaucoma