Product Description for Oriental Botanicals SinuClear Capsules 30
How it works
Oriental Botanicals® SinuClearTM contains herbs traditionally used to address acute and chronic sinusitis and relieve the associated nasal congestion, sinus pain, headache, runny nose and inflammation.
Oriental Botanicals® SinuClearTM is based on a traditional Chinese herbal formula that’s been used to relieve sinusitis symptoms for hundreds of years, and is suitable for both infectious and allergic causes of sinus congestion and pain.
Its ingredients include Cockleburr fruit (Xanthium) and Magnolia flower, which have a long history of use for sinusitis and hayfever, especially when accompanied by headache and/or congestion.
Traditionally, these herbs are often taken with White Angelica to help relieve painful sinus congestion, and Asian Wild Mint to clear the eyes and head.
Fishwort (Houttuynia) strengthens the anti-infective action to reduce nasal inflammation, swelling, blockage and discharge.
Oriental Botanicals® SinuClearTM is non-habit forming and can be used by adults and children over 2 years old.
Each capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Houttuynia cordata (Houttuynia) herb
|Angelica dahurica (Angelica Root) root
|Magnolia liliflora (Magnolia) flower
|Xanthium sibiricum fruit
|Mentha haplocalyx leaf
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Directions for use
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily.
- Acute symptoms: Take 1-2 capsules 3 times daily.
- Child 2-12yrs: Take ½-1 capsule twice daily.
- Child 2-12yrs acute symptoms: Take ½ -1 capsule 3 times daily.
- For young children, mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacists or other healthcare practitioner.