Product Description for Nicorette Gum 4mg Fresh Fruit 30 & 105 Pieces
Use in adolescents under professional supervision only. Read pack insert before use.CAUTION
Keep out of reach of children. Foil sealed for your protection.
Adults 18+ who smoke 20 or more cigarettes per day.How many pieces of gum do I use?
1. Stopping Immediately: During weeks 1-12: 1 piece when you have an urge to smoke or every 1-2 hours. Do not use more than 10 pieces/day, After 12 weeks: Gradually reduce to 1-2 pieces a day and then stop use.
2. Cutting down: Gradually increase gum use (maximum 10 pieces/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.How do I use Nicorette Gum (Chew-Park-Chew)?
1. Chew gum slowly until taste is strong or you feel a slight tingling sensation.
2. Rest gum between cheek and gums.
3. Chew again when taste has faded. Repeat until there is no more tingling.