Product Description for Nicorette Gum 4mg Classic 30 & 105 Pieces
Nicorette Combination Therapy: If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings with single use NRT, you can use Nicorette 2 mg Gum, in addition to Nicorette Patch for better craving relief. This may increase your likelihood of quitting. How to use: Use patch as directed and aim to chew at least 4 pieces (maximum of 12) of Nicorette Gum 2 mg every day (see back of pack). After 12 weeks reduce use of Patch or Gum (see pack insert).
Read pack insert before use.CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children. Foil sealed for your protection.
Adults 18+ who smoke 20 or more cigarettes per day.How many pieces of gum do I use?
1. Stopping Immediately: During weeks 1-12: 1 piece when you have an urge to smoke or every 1-2 hours. Do not use more than 10 pieces/day. After 12 weeks: Gradually reduce to 1-2 pieces a day and then stop use.
2. Cutting down: Gradually increase gum use (maximum 10 pieces/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down in 6 weeks or quit smoking after 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.
How do I use Nicorette Gum (Chew-Park-Chew)?
1. Chew gum slowly until taste is strong or you feel a slight tingling sensation.
2. Rest gum between cheek and gums.
3. Chew again when taste has faded. Repeat until there is no more tingling.