Product Description for Nicorette Extra Strength (4mg) Freshmint 30 & 105 Chewing Gum
– allergic to nicotine
– under 12 years of ageDo not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have:
– had a stroke, or heart or circulation problemsCAUTIONKeep out of reach of children
Xylitol (0.58g per piece of gum)
who smoke 20 or more cigarettes per day.How many pieces of gum do I use?
1. Stopping Immediately
During weeks 1-12:
1 piece when you have an urge to smoke or every 1-2 hours. Do not use more than 10 pieces/day.
After 12 weeks:
Gradually reduce to 1-2 pieces a day and then stop use.
2. Cutting down
Gradually increase gum use (maximum 10 pieces/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.USAGE ADVICEHow do I use NICORETTE Gum (Chew-Park-Chew)?
1. Chew gum slowly until taste is strong or you feel a slight tingling sensation.
2. Rest gum between cheek and gums.
3. Chew again when taste has faded. Repeat until there is no more tingling.