Product Description for Nicabate Patch Clear 7mg Step 3
Step 3: 7 Clear patches, 1-week kit
Nicabate Clear is part of a programme designed to support your wish to stop smoking. The programme contains 3 steps which you will need to follow, starting with Step 1, then Step 2, then Step 3. Each Step has its own strength of Nicabate Clear patch; the patches are designed to supply your body with the correct amount of nicotine, which decreases as you go from Step 1 to Step 3.
– if you have had a heart attack or have circulation problems unless your doctor tells you to.
– if you are under 12 years of age.
– if the foil is broken.
– if you are allergic to nicotine or any other ingredient in the patch.CAUTION
Keep out of reach of children.
Step 3: 2-4 weeks once daily.
Contact your doctor before use if you:
– if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– if you have high blood pressure that is not controlled.
– if you have a stomach ulcer.
– if you have a kidney or liver disease.
– if you have an overactive thyroid or adrenal gland cancer.
– if you use insulin for diabetes.
– if you are under 18 years of age.
– if you are taking any other medication.