Product Description for Nicabate Gum 4mg Extra Fresh 30 & 100 GUMS
– Do not use more than 20 pieces per day.
Do Not Use:
– If you have had a heart attack if you have circulation problems unless your doctor tells you to.
– If you are under 12 years old.
– If the blister or foil is broken.
– If you are allergic to nicotine or any of the ingredients in the gum.CAUTION
Keep out of reach of children.
Each piece of gum contains 4mg Nicotine (as nicotine resinate). Each piece contains 14mg sodium and 545.7mg sugar alcohols. Contains sodium salts and sugar alcohols (mannitol, maltitol and sorbitol).
Adult – How to use:
Chew slowly until taste becomes strong (about 1 minute) then stop and rest the gum against your cheek. When the taste fades, chew a few times until the taste gets strong then rest the gum again. Full instructions are given in the enclosed leaflet. Nicabate Extra Fresh Mint Gum can be used according to the following timetable.
Initial treatment period:
Chew one piece of gum whenever there is an urge to smoke.
Use 8-12 pieces/day.
Step down treatment period:
Use 4-6 pieces/day.
Step off treatment period:
Use 1-3 pieces/day.
Gradually reduce to zero to help you stay smoke free.
There are no reviews yet.