Product Description for Life Space Probiotic For Pregnancy & Breastfeeding 60 Capsules
Based on scientific evidence, health benefits may include:
- Supporting a healthy immune system
- Assisting in maintaining healthy vaginal flora
- Supporting digestive health
- Reducing the risk of baby developing eczema
- Contains Lactobacillus fermentum CECT 5716 which may reduce the recurrence of mastitis as well as relieve or reduce breast pain and discomfort associated with mastitis
- Assisting in maintaining healthy digestive flora following the use of antibiotics
Life-Space Probiotic For Pregnancy & Breastfeeding is formulated based on scientific evidence and contains 15 different strains of premium quality beneficial bacteria and 23 billion live bacteria per capsule.
Life-Space Probiotic for Pregnancy & Breastfeeding contains probiotics Lactobacillus fermentumCECT5716 and Bifidobacterium breve CECT7263 which are both isolated from human breast milk.
Probiotics are live micro-organisms which, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host. Taking probiotics while pregnant may support overall digestive and immune health and may also help to reduce the risk of baby developing eczema in the first 2 years of life.
Life-Space Probiotic For Pregnancy & Breastfeeding contains Lactobacillus fermentum CECT 5716 which may help to relieve or reduce breast pain and discomfort associated with mastitis.
Life-Space Probiotic For Pregnancy and Breastfeeding is a vegetarian friendly formula that has no added dairy, gluten, yeast, egg, artificial colours and flavours, fructose or preservatives.
Available in 60 capsules
Transparent vege-capsule filled with an off-white powder with the occasional red/brown or yellow coloured particles.