Product Description for Life-Space Broad Spectrum Probiotics Capsules
Based on scientific evidence, health benefits may include:
- Supporting a healthy microbiome
- Supporting digestive and gastrointestinal health
- Supporting a healthy immune system
- Maintaining healthy levels of beneficial bacteria
- Supporting normal, healthy bowel movements
- Assisting in maintaining healthy digestive flora following the use of antibiotics
Adults take 1–2 vege-capsules daily with water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Most research shows that probiotics should be taken during and also 1-2 weeks post antibiotic therapy to assist in the restoration of the intestinal microflora and minimize the opportunity for antibiotic-related side effects. Probiotics may assist in maintaining healthy digestive flora following the use of antibiotics. We recommend that you take probiotics at least two hours before or after your antibiotic, to minimise the amount of good bacteria that may be killed by the antibiotics.
Store in a cool dry place below 30 degrees. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, contact your healthcare professional. Supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
There are no reviews yet.