Product Description for LAMISIL Once Film Foaming Solution 4g
How it works
An anti-fungal product is necessary to treat tinea. The active ingredient in Lamisil Once – terbinafine – fights the infection by not only preventing growth of the fungi, but by killing the fungal cells.
Lamisil Once has a gentle formula that is suitable for irritated and sensitive skin caused by fungal infection. It can be applied directly to the infected areas.
Lamisil Once is applied ONCE ONLY
Each tube is designed for a single application, and contains enough medication to treat both feet. To get the best results, feet should not be washed or allowed to get wet for 24 hours after the application of the treatment.
It is recommended to apply Lamisil Once after a shower or bath, and then wait 24 hours before washing your feet again. For best results, follow the instructions carefully.
If there is no improvement in your condition after using Lamisil Once for the recommended time, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Wash both feet and hands and dry thoroughly.
- Remove the cap from the tube and apply Lamisil Once to both feet, even in areas where your skin looks healthy. Most people with athlete’s foot have infection on both feet, even when symptoms, such as itching and scaling, are present on only one foot. Treating both feet at the same time may help prevent re-infection.
- Use roughly half the contents of the tube for each foot, as needed to cover the skin. Finish one foot before treating the other.
- Apply to each foot with the fingers. Firstly apply Lamisil Once between, under and all over the toes. Then apply over the sole and sides of your foot. It is important to treat your whole foot as not all infected areas show symptoms.
- Spread Lamisil Once® quickly and evenly. Do not massage into the skin. Do not apply a second application to the skin.
- Treat the other foot in the same way.
- Leave the product to dry for 1-2 minutes. Lamisil Once® will quickly dry to become a colourless film.
- Replace the cap on the tube and discard any remaining product. Do not keep the product or give the remaining product to other people.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after the application.
- You may wear socks and shoes once the film has dried.