Product Description for Herbs Of Gold Resveratrol AdvantAGE 60 Capsules
- Activated Sublingual B12 contains the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12 such as cyanocobalamin, need to be converted to co-methylcobalamin before it can become active in the body.
- Activated Sublingual B12 dissolves under the tongue and is an effective and convenient route of administration.
- Vitamin B12 helps to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system by maintaining healthy homocysteine levels in healthy individuals via facilitating the conversion of homocysteine to methionine.
- Activated Sublingual B12 helps maintain healthy nervous system function and may help maintain normal, healthy cognitive function.
- Vitamin B12 is important for cell growth and replication.
- Vitamin B12 assists in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Vitamin B12 is a blood tonic so helps maintain normal healthy blood.
- Dietary vitamin B12 is found mostly in animal-based foods. Vitamin B12 may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
- The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Activated Sublingual B12 assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.