Product Description for EXCILOR Fungal Nail Infection Pen 3.3mL
- Before each application, clean the nail and remove any traces of nail polish.
- Use the pen-shaped applicator to coat the whole nail and the underside of the nail rim with the product. Apply generously twice a day (once in the morning, once in the evening). For best results, treat the infected area for a minimum of three months. It is best to continue the course of treatment until the nail has recovered completely.
- Allow the nail dry within seconds before putting on socks and/or shoes. (After each application, you can use your usual nail polish or lacquer, but don’t forget to remove the nail polish before the next treatment).
- Make sure the applicator is fully closed after each treatment to prevent evaporation.
- Use a nail clipper to trim the nail as soon as new growth appears.