Product Description for CAIM & ABLE MAGNESIUM BATH SALTS NURTURE
These blissful Bath Salts combine therapeutic rich Magnesium Chloride and Himalayan Pink salt, which helps draw toxins from the body, leaving the skin to absorb the nourishing magnesium. Our bodies absorb toxins from many different sources causing stress, pain and illness.
- Superior boost to Magnesium levels
- Magnesium Dead Sea salt is widely recognized for its relaxing, relief and restorative properties
- When used regularly, will leave your skin looking more radiant
- Nurtures the body and mind. Great for a relaxing retreat away from the stresses of everyday life
- 80+ valuable nutrients
Directions: Add 1/2 to 1 cup to your bath water for a mineral-rich spa experience at home. Soak for at least 20 minutes.
Ingredients: Magnesium Chloride, Himalayan Pink Salt, Frankincense Essential Oil, Rose Oil, Organic Rose Petals, Frankincense Granules.
Magnesium Dead Sea salt is widely recognized for its relaxing, relief and restorative properties When used regularly, will leave you looking and feeling more radiant. Frankincense promotes healthy cell regeneration and rose oil renowned for its profound emotional benefits, leaving you balanced and grounded.
100% NATURAL AND UNREFINED HIMALAYAN ROCK SALT
Has been hand-mined deep within the foothills of the Himalayas forming naturally within the earth, differs significantly from that of its table salt counterpart (a product often treated with chemicals and anti-caking agents), as it is one of the purest forms of salt available in the world and contains over 80 trace minerals vital for human health.
When it comes to the power of natural salt, nothing compares to our Himalayan rock salt. Here’s why:
- it is the highest grade of natural salt;
- under an electron microscope, Himalayan rock salt has a perfect crystalline structure;
- it is mined by hand and hand-washed;
- Himalayan rock salt is immune to electromagnetic fields;
- Himalayan rock salt contains no environmental pollutants; and
- there is no limited shelf life (it’s 250 million years old) and therefore no need for silica packets to prevent clumping.