Product Description for BLACKMORES Vitamin K2 Melt 180 mcg 30 vanilla melts
Blackmores K2 180mcg melt:
- Supports the deposit of calcium into bones.
- Supports the activation of osteocalcin, helping calcium bind to bones assisting bone formation and strength.
- Supports bone health in healthy post-menopausal women.
|Product||Blackmores Vitamin K2 Melt 180mcg 30 tablets|
|Category||Bone & Joint Health|
Directions and Ingredients
- Adults: Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 18 years: only as professionally prescribed.
Warnings and Disclaimers
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy or if you have been prescribed anticoagulants without medical advice.
Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.