Product Description for BLACKMORES MagMin (PBS) 50 tabs
Blackmores MagMin® provides an easy to absorb and bioavailable source of magnesium which is suitable for a range of uses. Magnesium is an essential mineral that has many important roles and contributes to healthy physical function. Magnesium is essential for helping to support healthy muscle and nerve function as well as helping build and maintain strong bones and teeth.
- Highly bioavailable magnesium
- Prevents and treats magnesium deficiency
- Supports energy metabolism
- Small tablet, making it easier to swallow
Blackmores MagMin® may assist in reducing tiredness and fatigue due to poor dietary intake.
Magnesium deficiency can also occur due to:
- overconsumption of refined food
- having too much salt, alcohol, soft drinks or caffeine
- too much sweating
- high frequency exercise
- longstanding stress
- vomiting or diarrhoea
- too much or not enough dietary protein
People at risk of magnesium deficiency include:
- Indigenous communities
- People over 65 years of age
- Athletes and individuals doing a lot of exercise
- People who eat a diet high in phytates (e.g. from legumes), fibre or protein
Blackmores MagMin® is suitable for use during pregnancy and lactation.
Adults – For daily maintenance take 3 to 6 tablets daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
To prevent or treat magnesium deficiency take 3 tablets 3 times per day, with no more than 3 tablets at one time.
Children (6-12 years) – Take 1 to 3 tablets daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Under 6 years – As professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- Do not take more than 3 tablets at one time unless professional prescribed
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet