Product Description for BLACKMORES – Lyp-Sine 100 Tablets
|Category||Cold & Flu, Immunity & Allergy|
Directions and Ingredients
Warnings and Disclaimers
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones).
- Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Blackmores Lyp-Sine® may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking.
Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.