Product Description for BLACKMORES JOINT FORMULA ADVANCED 60 TABLETS
- Contains 1500mg of glucosamine sulfate
- Reduces the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- Reduces mild joint inflammation, swelling, joint aches and pain
- Reduces joint stiffness
- Maintains healthy joint cartilage production
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your health professional.
- Glucosamine is derived from a vegetarian source
- Contains soya and sulfites
- Contains approx. 226 mg sodium per daily dose.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health professional before use
- From the 11th May 2018, Blackmores changed the source of glucosamine in some of its products from shellfish to a vegetarian form. Please check the product label in the HOW TO USE section for product warnings and ACTIVE INGREDIENTS for allergen information. If you have any questions please contact 1800 803 760 (Australia)