Product Description for Bioceuticals UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus Capsules
UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus delivers concentrated omega-3 fatty acids derived from fish oil. Omega-3 fatty acids provide nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy brains and cognitive function in adults, cardiovascular function and has anti-inflammatory activity. Maternal intake of omega-3 during pregnancy and breastfeeding are important for children’s normal healthy growth and development.
- Contains ultra purified, concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish oil that is produced using patented distillation and steam deodourising processes to ensure optimal quality and purity with low odour.
- Pharmaceutical grade fish oil that is highly stable.
- Easily complies with the strict quality standards set by the Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (GOED) regarding acceptable levels for common contaminants including lead, cadmium, mercury, arsenic, dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).
- Enteric-coated and flavoured with vanillin to minimise fishy aftertaste.
- Added vitamin E provides antioxidant protection.
- May help reduce joint pain, inflammation and swelling and increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- Supports maintenance of normal brain development and function.
- Omega-3 fatty acids make up cell membranes in normal healthy skin cells.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.