Product Description for Bioceuticals UltraBiotic IBS Capsules 30
- An evidence-based blend of Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 and CUL 60), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20) and B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34) known as LAB4, which may help promote the maintenance of healthy intestinal flora.
- Clinically demonstrated for symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed IBS; i.e. reducing the number of days of abdominal pain.
- May assist with the maintenance of normal healthy intestinal flora during and following antibiotic therapy.
- May provide nutritional support for normal healthy immune function.
- Contains probiotic strains that have been selected based on their hardiness; the combination has been shown to tolerate a broad variance in temperature.
- Each capsule provides 25 billion CFU when kept at room temperature or 45 billion CFU when refrigerated.
- Dairy-free and vegetarian friendly.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.