Product Description for Bioceuticals Selenium Drops 50mL
Selenium Drops is an orange-flavoured oral liquid supplement providing 68mcg of selenium in every daily dose (3 drops). Selenium is involved in the body’s antioxidant network and may provide nutritional support for a normal healthy heart, thyroid, immune system and sperm.
- Selenium is an important component of many of the body’s enzyme systems and hence may play an important nutritional role in supporting normal antioxidant pathways, cardiac health, immune function, muscle metabolism and male fertility.
- Supports healthy thyroid function by facilitating the conversion of thyroid hormone thyroxine (T4) to its more active form triiodothyronine (T3).
- Reduces absorption of, and protects against, arsenic, cadmium and mercury by forming inert complexes with these heavy metals.
- Ageing may be associated with a decline in selenium levels and antioxidant enzymes that contain selenium.
- Suitable for those who may require additional selenium, including the elderly, pregnant or lactating women and individuals with impaired absorption or poor digestion.
- Pleasant orange flavour for easy patient compliance.
Adults: Take 3 drops (116mcL) in water or juice once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Shake well before use. Squeeze gently.