Product Description for Bioceuticals InNatal Plus Iron 90 Capsules
InNatal® plus Iron is a specially formulated multivitamin providing a broad range of well-researched nutrients to assist women in meeting many of the increased nutritional requirements during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The formula contains activated B vitamins and coenzyme Q10 to assist with energy production during times of stress. It also provides nutrients important for supporting the healthy growth and development of the foetus and baby including iron, iodine, folinic acid, MTHF, vitamin D3, choline and zinc. The use of multinutrients during preconception and pregnancy has been positively linked with healthy pregnancy outcomes.
- InNatal® Plus Iron has been formulated to provide several key nutrients for pregnancy including iron, iodine, vitamin D3, choline, zinc, folinic acid and MTHF.
- The recommended daily dose of InNatal® Plus Iron provides 500mcg of vitamin B9 as the activated forms of folic acid. Folic acid, if taken daily by women for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may help reduce the risk of having a child with the neural tube defects known as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- Contains some B vitamins in their activated forms.
- Provides 1000IU of vitamin D3 per daily dose and vitamin K2 in the form of menaquinone 7 (MK-7). Vitamins K2 and D3 and involved in the maintenance and development of strong healthy bones.
- CoQ10 is a component of the mitochondria where it is involved in generating ATP.
- Iron is in high demand during pregnancy and is included in InNatal® Plus Iron for those women who have a clinical need for extra iron.
- Divided daily dose allows for smaller capsules for increased compliance.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.