Product Description for Bioceuticals ArmaForce Throat Relief Spray 50mL
- Contains standardised herbal extract components including glycyrrhizinic acid (licorice) and cichoric acid (echinacea).
- Sage is used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) to help relieve mild inflammation of the throat.
- Licorice is used in traditional WHM for its demulcent properties; relieving inflammation and soothing irritation of the mucous membranes in the mouth by forming a protective fllm, and as an expectorant; to help relieve coughs and bronchial phlegm (cattarh).
- Echinacea is used in traditional WHM to help relieve symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold and flu, when taken at the first sign of infection.
- Zinc gluconate is a form of zinc used in clinical trials for topical application to the pharynx.
- Zinc helps support healthy immune and antioxidant function, and the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Vegetarian formula.
Dose Adults: Five sprays(1.15mL) towards the back of the throat every 2 hours for a maximum of 8 doses per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake vigorously before use.